More lockdown restrictions have been set into place
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and due to the risks associated with an increasing number of venues and transmissions which have occurred, the strict stay-at-home order has been extended to ALL of Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the Central Coast, Wollongong, and Shellharbour.
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services
- Medical care or compassionate needs
- Exercise outdoors in groups of a maximum of two (unless players are from the same household) within your own local government area or within 10km of where you live
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home
But what does that mean for Kiama GC?
For us here it's all staying the same from last week. As per the last newsletter, we are now allowing Golfing Members from outside lockdown areas to play. You must book in for golf prior to arriving at the course, check in at the pro shop when playing or using the practicing facilities. And check out when leaving the premises
Sharing a cart
Whilst sharing cart players will need to wear a mask as they are unable to social distance. This is only exempt if you live in the same household as the person you are sharing with ( You must be able to provide evidence if asked by staff )
When marking a scorecard within a competition round, please do the following until Friday 30th July 2021 or unless otherwise advised by the Kiama Golf Club Board of Directors/ Match Committee.
- Do NOT swap scorecards with your partners.
- Mark your own score AND one of your playing partners' scores on your scorecard.
- You only need your own signature on your scorecard
- Return your scorecard to the Scorecard Return Box outside the pro shop.